Must-Have Spexy Spring Essentials
It’s official! Winter is no more, and spring has finally sprung! So splash into the spankin’ new season by scoping out our fave warm-weather treasures, from summery garments and accessories to fresh specs and sunnies, of course! Get the deets below.
2. A lightweight scarf, in a colorfully whimsical print, will not only keep you warm on those nippy spring nights, but also add dashing dimension to your overall look.
3. Protect your precious face from the glorious sunlight, while looking seriously fashionable, in a chic floppy rancher hat.
4. No gal should go without a comfy stonewashed denim shirt dress this season, as it can be dressed up or down for all kinds of occasions!
5. Ladies, add a pop of color to your smoochers with a fabulously vibrant, matte lip hue!
6. Take advantage of the newfound glorious weather by chilling outdoors with a captivating novel on hand! Babes are sure to dig John Green’s “The Fault in Our Stars,” which tells the tale of two teens battling cancer and falling in love—it’s a major tear-jerker!
7. Let your feet breathe and flaunt that gorgeous pedicure in some sweet strappy leather sandals with a slight heel.
2. Channel your inner Don Draper and confidently rock a khaki fedora cap this season for majorly dapper appeal.
3. Stripes are totally on-trend these days! Sport this nautical-inspired pattern with a button-down, short-sleeved top.
4. Let’s face it, a debonair watch with an old-school face is a gentlemanly addition to any ensemble.
5. Don’t be afraid to show off your manly legs in bright chino shorts!
6. Guys everywhere will definitely find themselves flipping through the pages of “Lone Survivor” in pure suspense, getting Markus Luttrell’s personal account of a Navy SEAL covert mission in Afghanistan. Trust us, if you liked the movie, you’ll love the book even more.
7. Dudes, simply slip on a pair of classic Birkenstocks, and you’re ready to roll for any outing—after all, they’re cozy, masculine and stylish.